Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Housed in a lovingly restored 1901 post-and-beam factory, this fascinating museum allows guests to step back in time as they marvel at over 100 years of carousel art and history—intricately carved animals and chariots, art pieces, and memorabilia from the days when the carousel was the "pinnacle of amusement park joy".
- Say "I do" in The Main Gallery surrounded by a collection of hundreds of antique treasures. Once you're wed, you can continue the party here, or move upstairs to the charming ballroom, with its ample dance floor and sparkling Venetian crystal chandeliers.
- Your reasonably-priced rental fee allows you to select the caterer and vendors of your choice, and includes rides on the wonderful antique Venetian carousel. Best yet, all fees help support the Museum's mission to preserve and restore these unique works of art for future generations.
Video by American Rose Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Package pricing includes:
- Tables & chairs
- Prep area for the selected caterer (of the couple's choice)
- Opportunity to tour museum exhibition
- Rides on the indoor carousel
- Fully ADA-accessible building with an elevator
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
The museum has resourced a local facility that will deliver alcohol and credit any unused bottles. A certificate of insurance is required for all events that serve alcohol when the museum is open to the public.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to The New England Carousel Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The New England Carousel Museum.