Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its unique, modern architecture, awesome spot along Norwalk Harbor, and breathtaking resident sea life, this non-profit aquarium creates an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
- The event spaces make the most of the aquarium’s dazzling exhibits. Dine, dance, and mingle surrounded by sharks in a 110,000-gallon tank, or steal a kiss with a backdrop of gently floating jellyfish.
- Your rental fees help support the Aquarium’s mission to help protect the Long Island Sound ecosystem and global environment through living exhibits, marine science, and environmental education.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
The full facility rental is $4,000.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $75/person and up
There is a 5% administrative fee in addition to tax and a 22% service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, evenings (6pm or 7pm event start time depending on the season). Limited daytime availability.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Zoo / Aquarium
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to The Maritime Aquarium
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Maritime Aquarium.