Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful bed & breakfast is housed in a historic mansion, surrounded by lovely landscaped grounds that lend the estate a pastoral, timeless feel.
- Their newly built banquet facility is just exquisite. Inspired by the design of the original mansion, it boasts a stunning ballroom with exposed ceiling trusses, a granite-top bar, an indoor fireplace, and an attached patio with a fire ring and waterfall.
- You'll fall in love with the plush guest accommodations—each room has its own distinct period-inspired style, with wonderful features like fireplaces, claw-foot soaking tubs, and views of the gardens.
Microweddings at the Mansion – $1,700
This special intimate wedding offer for 25 guests or fewer includes: 4-hour venue rental with an on-site ceremony, propane fireplaces and a propane fire pit, servers/bartenders, hurricane lamp centerpieces, a dance floor, and linen tablecloths.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mansion at Bald Hill.