Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This northern Connecticut gem has the feel of a classic New England inn, but it's been artfully renovated to add all the modern amenities you need for the perfect wedding weekend.
- Exchange vows on the lush grounds beneath a graceful white tent. You may continue the celebration outdoors, or move inside to the airy, light-filled banquet room.
- Guests will love their lodging options, which include twelve whimsical-themed rooms (like the Wine Cellar or Log Cabin), as well as several traditional rooms and suites.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include catering, alcohol, and service charge.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $135/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Exclusive catering is provided by David Alan.
Bar package is included in the cost per person, upgrades on liquor are available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Litchfield Inn by David Alan.