Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its beautifully preserved collection of buildings, some dating to the 1700s, this Ridgefield museum offers countless spots for charming photo backdrops, including herb gardens, a red carriage house, and a stately white colonial manor home.
- The Garden House was built in 1915 expressly for entertaining, and features French doors on three sides, with marble steps that lead to a lovely walled garden. Exchange vows here, beside the reflecting pool and amid rose-covered trellises, then let the party flow between the gardens and the intimate, light-filled rooms of the house.
- Your rental fees help support the Museum in so many ways—among them: funding educational programs, cultural events, and preservation of buildings and artifacts. When you get married here, you become part of both its history and legacy.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Choose from an approved caterer list.
Alcohol must be served by a licensed wait staff member or bartender from a licensed caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Garden House at Keeler Tavern Museum & History Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Garden House at Keeler Tavern Museum & History Center.