Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's charmingly rustic and delightfully elegant. This authentic historic barn located between Hartford and New Haven has been meticulously restored and features an open-beam ceiling, intimate lighting, and slate and wood flooring.
- Gorgeous décor options make it easy to customize the space. An events team will take care of all the details to create your vision, with anything from sparkling chandeliers and bistro lights, to hanging vines, fabric lanterns, and a lush garden wall.
- The seasonal menus are full of exciting culinary experiences. You can choose from a delicious array of creative action stations, handcrafted hors d'oeuvres, and signature drinks, plus locally sourced desserts and fun late-night snacks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes:
- On-site ceremony under the willow trees
- Use of the wedding suite 5 hours prior to the ceremony with complimentary beverages and crudite
- On-site rehearsal
- Ceremony chairs, with setup and breakdown
- Pre-ceremony welcome station with fruit-infused water and mint iced tea
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
All packages include:
- 6-hour event time
- Use of the Big Barn, Little Barn Wedding Suite, and Middle Barn
- Wedding planning and day-of coordination
- Tables & chairs, linens, and standard rentals
- Premium open bar with signature cocktails for 5.5 hours
- Signature Harvest Table and passed hors d'oeuvres
- Farm-to-table inspired three-course menu, including salad, appetizer, and entrée
- Champagne toast, wine service with dinner, and fresh bread
- Cake service and tableside coffee & tea
Service Charge or Gratuity
Ceremony & reception décor packages, including lighting, draping, arches/chuppahs, greenery, and even confetti cannons are available for $399–4,999.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Farm-to-table cuisine with seasonally inspired menus.
April–December, weekends only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barns at Wesleyan Hills.