The Barn at Maple Lane Farms 50 Northwest Corner Road • Preston • CT 06365
The Barn at Maple Lane Farms
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Barn at Maple Lane Farms on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming farm, with its 325 acres of meadows and woodland, has been helping create memories since 1978. That’s when local families began to flock here to partake in seasonal joys like cut-your-own Christmas trees, berry picking, and pumpkin harvesting.
- The pretty red Barn boasts ample indoor and outdoor space, and everything looks so pretty as evening falls, with the buildings and grounds illuminated by twinkle lights as the sun sets over the distant hills.
- You can rent the beautiful 1791 House for your weekend lodging—the cozy home, which sleeps up to eleven guests in its 6 bedrooms, is outfitted with a modern kitchen and gathering spaces large enough for the whole family.
Now accepting bookings for 2024!
The Barn at Maple Lane Farms is fully booked for 2023.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include use of an outdoor ceremony site with an arbor, a large patio with lounge furniture and a gas fire pit, and a reception in the climate-controlled Barn. Outdoor receptions for up to 200 guests incur an additional fee (tent not included).
Barn Reception: $5,000
Tented Reception: $5,500
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
The Barn has a capacity of 100 seated guests (with a dance floor) or 150 guests for a cocktail-style reception. Sit-down receptions with 100–200 guests may be tented outside.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
All vendors must carry liability insurance.
Bartenders must possess liability insurance and a CT liquor license.
This venue is not available in January, February, July, August, or December.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Maple Lane Farms.
Thanks! Your email to The Barn at Maple Lane Farms is on its way!
Connecticut Wedding Venues
> Norwich / New London Wedding Venues