Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled among the rolling hills of beautiful Fairfield County, this expansive park, its historic mansion, and artfully restored outbuildings create picture-perfect backdrops for weddings of all sizes and styles. Best yet, it’s an easy drive from NYC and all the area’s regional airports.
- The Grape Arbor is a ceremony location like no other—here, vines of grapes create a natural tunnel of shelter, where you’ll speak your vows in beautiful dappled sunlight. Or, opt to say “I do” on the covered Veranda or in the quaint Gazebo. Follow with a tented reception on the lawn, or an intimate affair in the glass-wrapped Conservatory.
- It’s run as a non-profit organization by the City of Danbury, with the intent to provide recreation, environmental education, and historic preservation of this timeless spot. Your rental fees help support that work, and ensure the mansion and grounds are a resource to the community for years to come.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Tarrywile Park and Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tarrywile Park and Mansion.