Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Ballroom’s grand marble columns and limestone walls extend all the way up to a breathtaking muraled ceiling 35 feet above.
- Brass and bronze accents and vintage chandeliers make you feel like you’ve stepped into the pages of The Great Gatsby, a perfect setting for events that are both fun and refined.
- Parking for your guests is just one of the services they provide, making it easy for them to navigate this venue’s downtown location—and giving you one less thing to worry about!
Video by Weddings Innergy Studios.
Video by Shutter And Sound Films
Video by A Cinematic Wedding.
Video by Danleigh Videography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Society Room of Hartford
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Society Room of Hartford.