Smith Farm Gardens 60 Smith Road • East Haddam • CT 06423
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Smith Farm Gardens on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It doesn't get any prettier than this traditional Connecticut homestead, a classic white post-and-beam farmhouse overlooking picture-perfect flower and vegetable gardens.
- The home's surrounding fifteen acres feature an apple orchard, rustic stacked stone walls, and rolling green fields dotted with ancient shade trees.
- You have the option to rent accommodations in the main house, with its six plush bedrooms and gourmet kitchen, and the property is also available for rehearsal dinners and morning-after brunches.
Video by Certified by The Guide wedding videographer Shutter and Sound Films.
Video by Will Talamelli Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,000/event and up
All rentals include:
- Access to the house, which includes a dressing suite, changing rooms, and rooms for lounging
- Sailcloth tent and cook tent
- Farm tables, chairs, dance floor, and bathrooms
- Ample parking space and an attendant
- Use of the fire pit and a golf cart
- Water outlets, an electrical panel, and a backup generator
- Complimentary online planning portal
Prices vary—weekday micro-weddings start around $2,500, while a Saturday wedding in high season starts at $18,000.
The Main House (sleeps 11) may be rented for overnight accommodations.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Smith Farm Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Smith Farm Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Smith Farm Gardens is on its way!
Connecticut Wedding Venues
> Greater Hartford Wedding Venues