Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Water, water, everywhere… With 100 sprawling acres, this vineyard boasts fields of wildflowers, verdant lawns and, of course, grapes—plus it’s bordered by tidal marshes, a cove and the glorious LI Sound.
- …and lots of wine to drink. You can arrange for this award-winning winery to pair its exceptional varietals with your menu and host a wine-tasting for your guests.
- It’s industrial chic in the middle of the country. Their vintage 1930s hangar/winery venue, outfitted with original wood sheathing, massive timber trusses and an aluminum exterior, opens to terraces with bucolic views of the surrounding property.
Video by New England Creative.
Video by NST Pictures.
Video by New England Wedding Film.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Events held year-round, daily, until 10pm. Available for tours March–December: Wednesday & Thursday, 11am–5pm; Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 11am–3pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Saltwater Farm Vineyard.
Thanks! Your email to Saltwater Farm Vineyard is on its way!
Alternate Info: Salt water Farm Vineyard