Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on a ridge above the Connecticut River, this state-of-the-art event center overlooks the historic East Haddam Swing Bridge and Goodspeed Opera House. Hosting only one wedding at a time ensures you’ll receive plenty of personalized service.
- The Ceremonial Patio and Terrace features a knockout, pavilion-sized gazebo. Views of the river, pier and bridge make a great backdrop for photos, as does the fabulous central staircase in the main lobby… perfect for group shots.
- Your indoor reception areas are filled with light. From the lovely lobby atrium, a sweet spot for cocktails, to the large Ballroom, which boasts a high-ceiling, Palladian windows and impressive chandeliers, there’s an open, airy feel to the surroundings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station.
Thanks! Your email to Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station is on its way!
Alternate Info: Connecticut River