Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The setting takes you back in time: With its stately Colonial Revival-style architecture and Art Deco details, the historic Georgian mansion evokes a bygone era and provides a classic backdrop for your celebration.
- Each event space has its charms, from the Art Deco sconces and chinoiserie in the Lounge, to the checkered terrazzo floor, regency columns, and dual fireplaces in the Main Dining Room. The Ballroom is unique, with a soaring, barrel-vaulted ceiling; fanciful crystal Art Deco lighting; floor-to-ceiling windows; and a large wood-burning fireplace. There's also a terrace overlooking the tennis courts!
- Dining is a pleasure: All of the club's food is prepared on site using only the freshest, most seasonal ingredients. Couples rave about the event staff, who are known for their attention to detail, professionalism, and personalized service.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The package prices vary depending on the package chosen and include:
- Full-service wedding coordination
- Votive and pillar candles and table linens
- Passed hors d'oeuvres, dinner service, and champagne toast for all guests
- Complimentary cake cutting
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Ample on-site parking
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The New Haven Lawn Club.
Thanks! Your email to The New Haven Lawn Club is on its way!
Alternate Info: East Rock New Haven Lawn Club