Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The private beach at this luxury resort offers a romantic setting for your ceremony, whether you exchange vows on the sand or from a raised porch with stunning water vistas.
- The Grand Ballroom's elegant wraparound windows keep the sea in sight, with French doors allowing for a gentle breeze on warm summer nights. A late-night beach bonfire is a spectacular way to cap off your special night.
- Your out-of-town guests will be pleased with activities like golf, kayaking, spa treatments, or even a quiet movie and room service in one of their luxurious rooms. The in-house cuisine is also topnotch, featuring upscale, New England-inspired cuisine from award-winning in-house chefs.
Video by Molly Mia Photography & Videography.
Video by Wilder Road Studio.
Video by JF3 Productions.
Tie the Knot and Save. Book by October 31, 2023, and receive a 15% reduction on the minimum revenue requirement!
Valid for weddings held now through June 2024. Dates subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Offer excludes Saturdays and holiday Sundays. Minimum 75 guests required.
Valid for new wedding bookings only.
Why Wait? Book and celebrate your wedding within four months prior to June 2024 and save 50% on the ceremony fee!
Dates subject to availability, blackout dates may apply, offers exclude Saturdays and holiday Sundays. Valid for new wedding bookings only. Minimum 75 guests required.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
All packages include:
- 5-hour cocktail hour + reception
- Premium open bar and cordials
- Prosecco toast and specialty cocktail
- Butler-passed and display hors d'oeuvres
- 4-course seated dinner
- Custom buttercream wedding cake
- Complimentary valet parking
- Wedding party hospitality lounge
- Deluxe Oceanfront King Room for the couple on the wedding night
- Tables, gold Chiavari chairs, floor-length linens glassware, china, and silverware, and a wood dance floor
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Madison Beach Hotel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Madison Beach Hotel.
Thanks! Your email to Madison Beach Hotel is on its way!
Alternate Info: long island sound