Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The south of France meets the Connecticut waterfront. This stylish restaurant brings a Gallic touch to Greenwich Harbor, where you can arrive by boat for dockside dining.
- Chic, authentic Provencal décor incorporates 200-year-old terracotta tiles, a fireplace from a country castle, and oak cabinetry made from French window frames.
- Sophisticated dining evokes the tastes of the Mediterranean. Their inventive menu brings a special French flair to everything from hors d’oeuvres to desserts.
Video by Love Bird Media Group.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
Wedding packages have a minimum of 75 guests.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except l'escale.
Thanks! Your email to l'escale is on its way!
Alternate Info: lescale port chester Greenwich harbor