Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a charming venue nestled on 70 picturesque, private acres. Located on the grounds of the Pontelandolfo Club, La Bella Vista offers classic Italian style with modern touches, including a courtyard with a 30-foot-wide water feature and a striking white pergola.
- Elegant Old World details elevate the ballrooms. From crystal chandeliers and crown molding to grand windows overlooking the piazza and a polished marble dance floor, the graceful touches will enhance your celebration.
- Award-winning chefs offer fresh and memorable dining. Their chic, artfully presented culinary creations are made completely from scratch and include a show-stopping Venetian Table for dessert that can’t be missed.
Video by Veiled In Motion Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $85/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to La Bella Vista
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except La Bella Vista.