Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Priceless collections from the gilded age? Check. Ordinary museum? No way. This turn-of-the-century, 30,000-square-foot homestead built by one of the country’s leading industrialists showcases the integration of family life with avant-garde art & design.
- It features impeccable gardens and sweeping views of the Litchfield Hills. The varied 152 acres include expansive lawns for tented receptions, a renowned Sunken Garden for ceremonies, and meandering pathways to explore for that perfect photo memory.
- The legacy of a very modern woman lives on. The original owner’s daughter, one of only a handful of female architects at the time, designed this place and then balanced work and family by hosting the first wedding here—her own!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
For a ceremony only, the rental fee is $3,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Exclusively works with five full-service caterers; couples can choose between those on the preferred list.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Hill-Stead Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hill-Stead Museum.