Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Make this historic spot yours for the entire weekend. With no other guests allowed aside from those you invite, you’ll feel like Lady (or Lord) of the manor in the turn-of-the-century Colonial Revival treasure.
- Bountiful gardens of all sorts give you endless options for your ceremony…we’re particularly partial to the romantic Spanish Garden, as well as the banks of the two and a half-acre pond at the heart of the tiered Italian Garden.
- There are so many spots for fairytale-inspired photos—think stacked stone walls and archways, hidden, ivy-covered nooks, and quiet, shady forest clearings. Six guest suites can sleep your nearest and dearest, with additional accommodations available in nearby Pomfret Center.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $70/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gwyn Careg Inn.
Thanks! Your email to Gwyn Careg Inn is on its way!
Alternate Info: Gwen Careg Inn