Florence Griswold Museum 96 Lyme Street • Old Lyme • Connecticut 06360
Florence Griswold Museum
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Florence Griswold Museum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's situated on 13 lushly landscaped acres along the Lieutenant River in Old Lyme, Connecticut, and is renowned for being the site of Lyme Art Colony, the home of American Impressionism.
- The Colonial Revival manor house, Marshfield, is an unforgettable spot for indoor events. Your party can flow between the rooms of its main floor, as well as onto the spacious veranda overlooking the grounds and river.
- Host a riverfront affair beneath a grand tent on the Adrian P. Moore Garden Terrace. Your rental here will also include the use of the Belding Riverfront Green and the veranda of Marshfield.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
The tent rental is included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round. Weddings are held Monday–Saturday after 5pm or Sunday before 1pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Florence Griswold Museum.
Thanks! Your email to Florence Griswold Museum is on its way!
Connecticut Wedding Venues
> Norwich / New London Wedding Venues