Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming train station has been beautifully refurbished to highlight its rich historical architecture, and offers a host of fun options for both weddings and rehearsal dinners.
- With its golden wood flooring and rotating collection of art, the Oliver Jensen Gallery is an awesome spot for a ceremony or intimate reception, while the Dickinson Bottling Plant's spacious, open floor plan makes it ideal for larger parties.
- For a true memory-making experience, treat your guests to a dinner aboard one of the station's vintage Pullman cars, or load your entire party aboard the beautiful Becky Thatcher riverboat for a celebration trip along the river.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Essex Station.