Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There’s an utterly charming covered bridge leading to the gardens of this verdant mountaintop venue. Only an hour from Litchfield County, Crystal Peak is surrounded by towering trees and offers a waterfall ceremony site and numerous photo op backdrops.
- You’ll find a winning combination of understated elegance and whimsy. For example, the large Ballroom features crystal chandeliers hanging from a trompe l’oeil ceiling of angels and the Lounge has hand-painted murals of clouds drifting by.
- Just reading the mouth-watering menu, you can tell the owner is a chef. The choices are extensive and imaginative, with fresh ingredients that honor favorites and give them a twist. Plus, since each package offers multiple options, your guests can eat what they like.
Video by VBM Productions.
Winter Wedding Savings!
Receive 10% off per person when you host your wedding at Crystal Peak between November 15th and April 15th.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $92/person and up
The package prices vary depending on the package chosen and include:
- Choice of plated dinner or buffet, passed hors d'oeuvres, and premium open bar
- Tables, chairs, linens, and tableware
- Menu tasting
Tax and service charges are included in the package pricing. Please contact the venue for details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crystal Peak.