Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The natural setting: This 40-acre property with 20 acres of vineyards produces great weddings as well as wines—and it's only two miles north of Long Island Sound!
- Vineyard celebrations: Romantic ceremonies and receptions are held outdoors, with the vineyards as a beautiful backdrop. Watching the sun set makes a lovely ending to your festivities.
- Farm-to table cuisine: Each menu, which is customized by their chef, features fresh, local ingredients. Family-style farm dinners are popular! And if you love wine, opt for a private wine cellar tour and tasting for your group.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $50/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chamard Vineyards.