Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1843 inn, which sits on a private 600-acre estate on Candlewood Mountain, features ponds, paddocks, and meadows. Posing in front of hay bales, vintage props, and horses is fun, and it results in one-of-a-kind images for your wedding album.
- Two unique venues offer plenty of options. Host an elegant farm wedding beneath a breezy peaked tent, or celebrate in the rustic Hangar, which opens onto the sprawling grounds and 26-acre pond. Our favorite option is both: reserve the Inn for an exclusive weekend wedding, and you'll have the whole place to yourselves!
- The overnight accommodations are charming: all five guest rooms have a private bath and wonderful farmland views. The dining room and common rooms are convenient for gathering friends and family together. Plus, breakfast includes produce from their organic vegetable gardens, fruit trees, and raspberry & strawberry patches.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
All Upper Farm packages include:
- Access to the Upper Farm, which includes the Inn common rooms, Clubhouse, and Lower Barn (the Hangar is priced separately)
- Lawn games (cornhole, ladder ball, giant Jenga)
- Use of the Pinterest Room for décor items
- Ceremony in garden area or between the birch trees
- Tentable lawns and areas for catering tents with electric & water
- On-site professional coordinator
- Overnight packages include a venue for the rehearsal dinner and/or Sunday brunch
Hanger | $7,500–10,000
The Hanger may be rented alone for $10,000, or added to any package for $7,500.
Upper Farm | $8,500–10,000
Includes use of the Upper Farm for one day. No Inn rooms.
Dreams Wedding | $11,000–12,500
Includes use of the Upper Farm for two days, with five reserved Inn rooms and breakfast the following morning.
Exclusive Upper Farm Wedding | $17,000–20,000
Includes use of the Upper Farm for three days, with five reserved Inn rooms and breakfast each morning.
Entire Farm Rental | $27,500
Includes use of the Inn, Upper Farm, and Hanger for one day.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Private Estate
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Candlelight Farms Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Candlelight Farms Inn.