Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's dramatic. The Autorino Great Hall is completely enclosed in glass, and features a gable-vaulted ceiling soaring 35 feet above the floor. A one-of-a-kind glass chandelier designed by famed artist Dale Chihuly is the space's most arresting element.
- You have a choice of beautiful event spaces. Hand-carved woodwork, lovely chandeliers and a chamber stage distinguish the Seaversn Room, which also comes with a baby grand piano and outdoor terrace. The refined, third-floor Harace Bushnell Suite overlooks the Great Hall, while the intimate Belding Stage features a stunning "Music of the Spheres" mural overhead. In Mortensen Hall you'll find a striking Art Deco interior.
- It's conveniently located in downtown Hartford, and the innovative event staff will help you plan your celebration. They offer audiovisual support plus in-house event cuisine provided by Max's Catering—and if you're a subscriber you'll save 10% on all reception space rentals!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Technical requirements and labor charges
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Their exclusive caterer is Max Catering.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts.
Thanks! Your email to Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Bushnell