Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic landmark in the heart of Fairfield’s Old Post Road district surrounds you with timeless elegance as soon as you step through the gates. Having played host to weddings as early as 1775 (when John Hancock married Dorothy Quincy), this lovely setting has a long history of romantic nuptials.
- The property is comprised of more than four acres of beautiful gardens, accented by magnificent old trees, old-fashioned flowers, a tea house, and reflecting pools and fountains, so have no trouble finding a picturesque spot for your outdoor wedding.
- The Mansion itself is exquisite, boasting elegant rooms adorned with high ceilings, ornate moldings, and marble fireplaces. It may be rented by itself, or combined with an expansive 60' x 60' tent (one of the largest in Fairfield County) for guest counts over 150.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
Tent rental is an additional $2,800. A security deposit and liability insurance is also required.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Burr Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Burr Mansion.
Thanks! Your email to Burr Mansion is on its way!
Alternate Info: Burr Homestead