Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Chapel in the Pines, a charmingly old-fashioned New England-style chapel, is ideal for a Connecticut wedding. You can decorate this nondenominational venue to fit your style, and bring in your own officiant. And the grounds are beautiful in any season, whether you're enjoying the cobblestone paths, covered bridge, pond, and manicured lawns and flowers during warmer months...or a landscape decked out in winter wedding white.
- The Wagon Room has an inviting ambiance. Rich wood wainscoting, pillars, and trim lend considerable warmth to this room, which also boasts a comfortable lounge area with a fireplace and a view of the bridge and fountain.
- Kay's Pier North and South look like movie set ballrooms. These sister venues are accessed by a long narrow "pier" over the water, and feature twinkling chandeliers and wraparound upper balconies. But the focal point for each is a sweeping staircase that's perfect for making a grand entrance. The Glass Room exudes elegance, with a fireplace and parquet dance floor, while the adjoining bridal suites are appointed with Victorian furniture accents.
Video by Jordan Timbro.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 850.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Aqua Turf Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Aqua Turf Club.