Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a beautiful five-acre, family-run farm in the Connecticut countryside. You’ll have a hard time not falling in love with the picturesque buildings and grounds, and an even harder time not falling in love with the darling resident animals.
- Ceremonies can be held in any number or photo-ready spots on the grounds, and there is more than enough space for al fresco cocktails, lawn games, and a tented reception. Wind down the evening snuggled around the cozy fire pit (with s’mores, of course!)
- There’s a spacious dressing area for your day-of prep, and they offer a sweet library of rental items to round out your décor, like rustic farm tables and stylish ceremony arches. Our faves: the darling hay bale couches.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A licensed/insured bartender is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Angel & Anchor Farm.