Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former bank sits at the edge of New Milford's town green, and wedding parties have a wonderful time capturing photos around the charming surrounding streets, which are peppered with sweet shops, vintage streetlights, and an Art Deco movie theater.
- Pass through the stately granite facade to discover a host of gorgeous architectural and design elements, including exposed brick, a dramatic floor-to-ceiling window in the main reception room, and three of the bank's original vaults.
- There are lovely dressing suites right on site—a plush, light-filled lounge for the gals, and a cozy hideout for the guys, outfitted with game tables and deep leather couches.
Mini Wedding Package | $4,000
- Up to 50 guests
- Friday or Sunday access, 9am–midnight
- Main floor reception room and 2 lounges
- Tables, chairs, and glassware, silverware, china (tableware only included if utilizing one of the preferred caterers)
Add-ons include a rehearsal, additional space, and a custom Bank Street Theater marquee.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Basic Wedding Package – $6,000
Includes venue access noon–midnight (main floor, restrooms, lounges), 3 site tours, a custom floor plan, tables & chairs, and setup & teardown. An onsite ceremony is an additional $350.
Expanded Wedding Package – $8,500
Includes venue access 9am–midnight, a ceremony and rehearsal, 5 site tours, 6-week coordination and day-of event coordination, tables & chairs, and glassware, silverware, and china.
Complete Wedding Package – $12,500
Includes everything in the Expanded Package PLUS full-service planning, which includes wedding design, budget management, day-of coordination, email, Zoom, and on-site consultations, vendor search and coordination, and much more.
All packages require insurance and a $1,000 refundable security deposit.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Choose a caterer on the preferred list and use of the venue's china is included!
Caterer must have an off-site liquor license or you must hold liability.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to 19Main
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 19Main.