Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former bank sits at the edge of New Milford's town green, and wedding parties have a wonderful time capturing photos around the charming surrounding streets, which are peppered with sweet shops, vintage streetlights, and an Art Deco movie theater.
- Pass through the stately granite facade to discover a host of gorgeous architectural and design elements, including exposed brick, a dramatic floor-to-ceiling window in the main reception room, and three of the bank's original vaults.
- There are lovely dressing suites right on site—a plush, light-filled lounge for the gals, and a cozy hideout for the guys, outfitted with game tables and deep leather couches.
Mini Wedding Package – $3,000
This special package is available Friday or Sunday for 50 guests or fewer and includes:
- Venue access from 9am–midnight
- 3 site tours
- Use of small room, 2 lounges, and 5 restrooms
- Tables & chairs
- Glassware, silverware, and china (if using preferred caterer)
On-site ceremony is an additional $350.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Basic Wedding Package – $4,000
Includes venue access (main floor, restrooms, lounges) from noon–midnight, 2 site tours, and tables & chairs. An on-site ceremony is an additional $350.
Expanded Wedding Package – $5,500
Includes venue access from 9am–midnight, a dressing suite, 3 site tours, event coordination, tables & chairs, and glassware, silverware, and china (if using preferred caterer). An on-site ceremony is an additional $350.
Complete Wedding Package – $7,500
Includes everything in the Expanded Package plus up to 5 site tours, an on-site ceremony and rehearsal, and expanded event coordination.
Extraordinary Wedding Package – $10,000
Includes everything in the Complete Package plus expanded event coordination and wedding planning services, attendants, setup & cleanup, and a custom Bank Street Theater marquee.
All packages require a $200 janitorial fee and insurance and a $1,000 refundable security deposit.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Choose a caterer on the preferred list and use of the venue's china is included!
Caterer must have an off-site liquor license or you must hold liability.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 19Main.