Younger Ranch 5060 Walker Road • Colorado Springs • Colorado 80908
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Younger Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This picturesque, historic ranch has been been family-owned since 1914. It's got a great location within an easy drive of most major Colorado destinations, and its pristine, rolling meadows offer uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside.
- Hold your ceremony in a meadow beneath a rustic wooden arch. Follow with cocktails in the open-sided converted hay barn, then keep the party going in main barn, with oversized doors that let in natural light and breezes. Walls hung with vintage farm tools add character and charm.
- The Bridal Suite is as cute as it gets. With a distressed-wood interior, delicate chandeliers, and feminine, inviting furnishings, it's the ultimate in dressed-up, cowboy-chic style. Did we mention the guys get a special space of their own? An actual tipi, with a lounge area just outside!
Video by Homefield Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- On-site ranch manager duration of the wedding day
- Wood benches, tables, and chairs
- Bistro lighting for the Hay Barn & patio
- Firepit area with propane fire pit
- Bride Barn & Groom Tipi for getting ready
- Engagement pictures can be taken on Younger Ranch
- $16,275/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
All-inclusive packages include:
- 12-hour exclusive venue rental
- On-site rehearsal, venue management, wedding planner, and a generator
- Full wait and bar staff, linens, disposable dinnerware, and a tasting for two
- Stationary hors d'oeuvres & hearty hometown barbecue buffet
- $10/person credit for custom sweets & treats
- $1,500 credit toward floral design
- 6-hour DJ services for the ceremony, dinner, and dancing
- Tables & chairs
- And more!
Bar prices start at $16/person for beer & wine service.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Younger Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Younger Ranch is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Colorado Springs Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues