YMCA of the Rockies, Snow Mountain Ranch 1101 County Road 53 • Granby • CO 80446
YMCA of the Rockies, Snow Mountain Ranch
We'd love it if you would mention that you found YMCA of the Rockies, Snow Mountain Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s hard to beat the views at this mountain retreat, where you’ll find over 5,000 acres of sweeping fields, peaceful forests, and dreamy hilltop vistas. And best of all, your fees help support the crucial work of the YMCA.
- Ceremony sites overlook Pole Creek Valley and the Continental Divide—your guests will be talking about this awesome panorama for years to come. Celebrate with an indoor reception in the rustically elegant Promise Event or Legett Reception Halls, or opt for an indoor/outdoor vibe in the Mountain Air Cookout Shelter.
- There’s room for all your people in the cabins, lodge, yurts, and tent/RV sites. On-site dining services make planning both event and daily meals a snap. Over 30 available activities will keep folks happy and busy all weekend.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $1,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 22.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
If alcohol is served at the reception, it must be provided or contracted by the wedding party. The venue allows weddings to serve beer, wine, and champagne on Snow Mountain Ranch property. Licensed bartenders, or a family friend that is TIPS certified, is required to serve alcohol to guests. Please inquire for the most current policy.
Year-round, daily for full wedding packages, weekdays-only for ceremony-only events.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except YMCA of the Rockies, Snow Mountain Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to YMCA of the Rockies, Snow Mountain Ranch is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> High Rockies / Aspen / Vail Wedding Venues