YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center 2515 Tunnel Road • Estes Park • Colorado 80511
YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center
We'd love it if you would mention that you found YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With inspiring 360-degree views of nature's glory, it's no wonder this faith-based venue is so popular for celebrating life's best moments with friends and family. And all at affordable rates!
- The sprawling park has chapels and al fresco ceremony sites, like the Outdoor Overlook Chapel and the Sarah Smith Outdoor Chapel. Both The Mountain Lodge's Pine Room and Upper Cookout Pavilion are great options for dinner and dancing.
- Fortunately, there's an array of cabins and lodges so you and your guests can linger and bond. From spotting wild life and hiking, to fishing, horseback riding, or sitting around a campfire, you'll enjoy family fun and make new memories.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Wedding Ceremony + Reception Package
- 4-hour exclusive access to selected Chapel site for the ceremony
- 4.5-hour exclusive access to the selected reception site
- Additional 1.5 hours for ceremony rehearsal and 2 hours for reception setup
- Complimentary tasting for two
- Tables, chairs, and room setup
- Complimentary 2-night stay in 2 lodge room, plus early booking of 1 cabin and discounted room blocks
Saturdays: $2,550–4,050 | Fridays/Sundays: $2,250–3,700 | Weekdays: $1,800–3,200
Historic Mountainside Package (June–September only)
This combination package includes access to the historic lodge and annex (including lodging for 38 people), outdoor chapel, and covered pavilion. Catering is an additional fee.
Thursday–Sunday: $9,199 | Sunday–Thursday: $7,899
Ceremony-only or reception-only rentals are available Monday–Thursday from May–October, and any day of the week from November–April.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Beer, wine and champagne only. No hard alcohol is allowed on the property.
Year-round (depending on the space selected), daily, 9am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center.
Thanks! Your email to YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> High Rockies / Aspen / Vail Wedding Venues