Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This full-service resort in desirable Winter Park offers everything you need for a fun-filled wedding weekend (activities, lodging, event facilities), and it's been thoughtfully designed to host events year-round.
- Hold your ceremony in a grove of soaring aspens, followed by "golden hour" cocktails as the dappled light flows through the trees' shade-giving branches.
- The ballroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the mountains, and a tasteful neutral color palette. You might also opt for the more intimate Moffat Restaurant, with its cozy alpine lodge vibe.
Video by Roots and Wings Productions
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The Outdoor Ceremony fee is for up to 130 guests and ranges $1,500 Monday–Thursday, $2,500 Friday, $3,000 Saturday & holidays, and $2,000 Sunday. The Forest Grove is available all week Memorial Day weekend–mid-October (weather permitting).
The Outdoor Ceremony fee includes:
- Guest Wagon transportation to Forest Grove
- Ceremony tables with white linen, folding chairs, and water station
- 1-hr ceremony rehearsal the day before the wedding
The weather backup is Shadow Mountain Ballroom. Friday, Saturday, and holiday ceremonies must also include reception & lodging.
The Indoor Ceremony fee is for up to 150 guests and ranges $500 Monday–Thursday, $1,000 Friday & Sunday, and $1,500 Saturday. The Shadow Mountain Ballroom is available all week.
The Indoor Ceremony fee includes:
- Chairs with white chair covers & ceremony tables with white linen
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal the day before the wedding
Ceremony options in the Indian Peaks Room are available all week for $500 with a maximum of 70 Guests.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Cheese display during cocktail hour
- Selection of two course plated dinner, plus vegetarian option
- White house linens, dance floor, contemporary place settings, and votives
- Cake cutting and champagne toast
- Complimentary deluxe room for the couple's wedding night
- Complimentary room rental for farewell breakfast
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Winter Park Mountain Lodge.