Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This full-service resort in desirable Winter Park offers everything you need for a fun-filled wedding weekend (activities, lodging, event facilities), and it's been thoughtfully designed to host events year-round.
- Hold your ceremony in a grove of soaring aspens, followed by "golden hour" cocktails as the dappled light flows through the trees' shade-giving branches.
- The ballroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the mountains, and a tasteful neutral color palette. You might also opt for the more intimate Moffat Restaurant, with its cozy alpine lodge vibe.
Video by Roots and Wings Productions
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Ceremony fees include:
- Ceremony tables with white linens, chairs, and water station
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Guest Wagon transportation (outdoor ceremonies only)
Outdoor Ceremonies (available Memorial Day weekend–mid-October, weather permitting)
Forest Grove | 130 guests | $2,000–5,000
Weather backup in the Shadow Mountain Ballroom.
Outdoor ceremony-only rentals are available Sunday–Thursday. Friday, Saturday, and holiday ceremonies must be booked in coordination with a reception, lodging, and a $5,000 food and beverage minimum.
Shadow Mountain Ballroom | 150 guests | $800–2,000
Indian Peaks Room | 70 guests | $800
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 5-hour reception, including cocktail hour
- Cheese display during cocktail hour
- 2-course plated dinner
- White house linens, dance floor, contemporary place settings, and votives
- Cake cutting and champagne toast
- Complimentary deluxe room for the couple's wedding night
- Discounted room block for guests
Bar packages are additional; hosted packages range $44–63/person for a 5-hour bar. Cash bar and different time frames are available.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Pool Area
Send an email to Winter Park Mountain Lodge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Winter Park Mountain Lodge.