Winter Park Mountain Lodge 81699 US 40 • Winter Park • CO 80482
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Winter Park Mountain Lodge on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This full-service resort in desirable Winter Park offers everything you need for a fun-filled wedding weekend (activities, lodging, event facilities), and it's been thoughtfully designed to host events year-round.
- Hold your ceremony in a grove of soaring aspens, followed by "golden hour" cocktails as the dappled light flows through the trees' shade-giving branches.
- The ballroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the mountains, and a tasteful neutral color palette. You might also opt for the more intimate Moffat Restaurant, with its cozy alpine lodge vibe.
Video by Roots and Wings Productions
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Ceremony fees include:
- Ceremony tables with white linens, chairs, and water station
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Guest Wagon transportation (outdoor ceremonies only)
Outdoor Ceremonies (available Memorial Day weekend–mid-October, weather permitting)
Forest Grove | 130 guests | $2,000–5,000
Weather backup in the Shadow Mountain Ballroom.
Outdoor ceremony-only rentals are available Sunday–Thursday. Friday, Saturday, and holiday ceremonies must be booked in coordination with a reception, lodging, and a $5,000 food and beverage minimum.
Shadow Mountain Ballroom | 150 guests | $800–2,000
Indian Peaks Room | 70 guests | $800
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 5-hour reception, including cocktail hour
- Cheese display during cocktail hour
- 2-course plated dinner
- White house linens, dance floor, contemporary place settings, and votives
- Cake cutting and champagne toast
- Complimentary deluxe room for the couple's wedding night
- Discounted room block for guests
Bar packages are additional; hosted packages range $44–63/person for a 5-hour bar. Cash bar and different time frames are available.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Pool Area
Send an email to Winter Park Mountain Lodge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Winter Park Mountain Lodge.
Thanks! Your email to Winter Park Mountain Lodge is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> High Rockies / Aspen / Vail Wedding Venues