Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Breathtaking scenery, including rolling hillsides and thick stands of trees, creates a picturesque backdrop for your celebration. Ceremony sites include one with a rustic stonework arbor, another with a modern wooden circle arch, or a beautiful indoor chapel.
- You have a choice of two recently renovated and quite elegant ballrooms, each with a high ceiling, spacious dance floor and captivating view. During the cooler months, the charming Fireside Room welcomes intimate vows or cozy dinner receptions.
- Flexible event packages mean a wedding that’s both affordable and customized to your needs. Press the easy button and go all-inclusive, or mix-and-match package elements (so you can still do a little DIY.) Throughout, the seasoned Wedgewood Weddings event team will help you craft an experience that’s just right for you.
Learn more about Wedgewood Weddings on their blog—wedding planning tips, too!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $54/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Ken Caryl Vista by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ken Caryl Vista by Wedgewood Weddings.