Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The views are amazing! Perched high on a hill, this stellar newly renovated venue captures a panoramic vista of the Rocky Mountains and surrounding town that becomes a sparkling cityscape at night.
- The deck does double-duty as a scenic spot to exchange vows or enjoy the cocktail hour and lovely sunset. Because why wouldn’t you want to savor the view as long as possible? An indoor bar and lounge are available, too. If the weather doesn't cooperate, tie the knot inside, in front of lofty picture windows.
- The elegant ballroom has a vaulted ceiling and plenty of windows that frame the Denver skyline. Extra touches like a double-sided fireplace, two spacious dressing suites for the couple and, of course, Wedgewood Weddings' exceptional service, make everyone feel welcome.
Learn more about Wedgewood Weddings on their blog—wedding planning tips, too!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book their Wedgewood wedding receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Wedding program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Please contact the Wedgewood Weddings sales team for more info about these promotions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 866/966-3009.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $54/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Supplemental catering may be allowed with approval.
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Alternate Info: Wedgwood Brittny Britany Brittaknee