Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 38470 Boulder Canyon Drive • Boulder • Colorado 80302
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s an exquisite mountain location. Tucked inside pristine Boulder Canyon, this pretty oasis has a large outdoor area surrounded by evergreens. Your ceremony can be held here, with the sounds of the babbling creek in the background.
- Receptions are hosted indoors or out. A large, breezy tent pavilion lets you celebrate in the open air, and space heaters may be added in the cooler months. The historic Flagstaff Room is equally lovely, with its rustic, European lodge feel and wraparound windows.
- Packages are completely customizable. You can choose one with just the basics, or opt for extras like chocolate-covered strawberries, officiant services and upgraded lighting.
- While Boulder Creek is a secluded location, it has great access to local rideshares, hotels and nightlife in Downtown Boulder!
Learn more about Wedgewood Weddings on their blog—wedding planning tips, too!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $76/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Supplemental catering is allowed; must be licensed and insured.
Discounted children's meals are available.
Year-round, daily, until 11pm, May-September; until 10pm October-April; until 9pm November-March.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Denver / Boulder Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: wedgwood bolder