Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Magnificent forested meadows provide a fairytale setting for exchanging vows beneath wooden arbor. The towering Ponderosa pines and seasonal foliage also make striking backdrops for photos.
- The spacious ballroom has vaulted ceilings and dazzling crystal chandeliers. Plus, your luxurious reception experience is enhanced by views of Colorado’s rural wilderness through large windows or from the outdoor terrace.
- Your personal Wedgewood Weddings expert will guide you through their customizable package options. From all-inclusive to à la carte, she’ll work with you to ensure that you not only get the best value, but also the wedding you always dreamed of.
Learn more about Wedgewood Weddings on their blog—wedding planning tips, too!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book their Wedgewood wedding receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Wedding program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Please contact the Wedgewood Weddings sales team for more info about these promotions: email@example.com, 844-612-5803.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $54/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
2 dressing suites are included!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Special pricing is available for children's meals.
Year-round, daily until 11pm, or until midnight for extra fee ($300/hour without DJ, $450/hour with DJ.)
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings is on its way!
Alternate Info: Wedgwood