Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Loaded with historic charm, this replica of a Victorian mansion was crafted in the famed Queen Anne "painted lady" style, using salvaged pieces from the original structure.
- Gorgeous gardens feature fragrant, seasonal foliage like lilac and honeysuckle, as well as a wedding-white gazebo. During the coldest months, the property’s 40 majestic trees are dusted with snow for a quintessential "winter wonderland."
- Wedgewood Weddings' fully customizable, inclusive wedding packages are money-savers and stress-busters. They provide so much for a reasonable cost, and will personalize your wedding details to suit your vision!
Learn more about Wedgewood Weddings on their blog—wedding planning tips, too!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book their Wedgewood wedding receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Wedding program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Please contact the Wedgewood Weddings sales team for more info about these promotions: email@example.com, 844-612-5803.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $54/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily. Events take place in 5-hour blocks.
• November–March: 10am–3pm & 5pm–10pm (or 1 hour before sunset)
• April–October: 10am–3pm & 6pm–11pm (or 1 hour before sunset)
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to The Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings is on its way!
Alternate Info: Wedgwood