Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s got 3,800 square feet of flexible, modern space. This bright gallery is located on the main floor of the impressive, Spanish Revival-style Prado building. Once inside, the vintage charm of the façade gives way to a thoroughly cool, urban-chic interior with moveable walls that allow for a variety of layout possibilities.
- The neighborhood is vibrant and eclectic. The coveted “Golden Triangle” area is ideally situated near Cherry Creek and only minutes from downtown Denver. Several of the city’s favorite attractions—the Denver Art Museum, the Denver Zoo, Washington Park, the Santa Fe Art District—are nearby, and the gallery is surrounded by great local restaurants, boutiques, and entertainment venues.
- Let their art decorate for you. Walker Fine Art showcases a sophisticated collection of both internationally and local contemporary artists, and their rotating exhibits represent a huge range of styles. Works are displayed year-round and will provide a striking backdrop for your event—and photos.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes five-hour venue access, a house manager on duty for the duration of the event, tables, linens, chairs, and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Any alcohol must be served by certified/licensed bartenders. There is no corkage fee.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View