Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in a lush valley overlooking a sparkling lake, this purpose-built private estate has it all: stellar mountain panoramas, well-appointed, stylish facilities, and easy access to the area's best vacation rental and hotel options
- The bright, modern wedding barn is an elegant blank canvas for your desired reception décor, and it boasts a large door that opens to reveal views of lake, making it a wonderful “rainy day” option, too.
- Their partnership with the fabulous Decor Faire offers dozens and dozens of exquisite décor pieces for you to choose to create your perfect wedding vision—already included in their pricing, starting in 2023.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All 3-Day Wedding Weekends include:
- Exclusive weekend-long access to the venue
- Lounge furniture vignettes and hundreds of décor items
- Faux floral package
- Professional in-house day-of coordinator
- Getting ready suite
- Choice of ceremony arbor
- Farmhouse, round, cocktail, and banquet tables and ceremony + reception chairs
Bar packages range $30–65/person depending on the packages chosen, and include up to two bartenders (depending on guest count), soft beverages, mixers and garnishes, water service, cocktail napkins, ice, and more! There is a $2,000 minimum beverage order.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Vista View Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Vista View Events.