Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in a lush valley overlooking a sparkling lake, this purpose-built venue has it all: stellar mountain panoramas, well-appointed, stylish facilities, and a super-convenient location that offers a host of motel and vacation rental options in its surrounding towns.
- The bright, modern wedding barn is an elegant blank canvas for your desired reception décor, and it boasts a large sliding door that opens to reveal views of lake, making it a wonderful “rainy day” option, too.
- Their partnership with the fabulous Decor Faire offers dozens and dozens of exquisite décor pieces for you to choose to create your perfect wedding vision—already included in their pricing, starting in 2023.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- Variety of tables and chairs
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony options
- Getting ready suite
- Arbor selections
- Wedding manager and venue assistant
- Specialty décor and lounge area
Couples are required to hire a professional wedding planner.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch.