Villa Parker 10750 Pine Drive • Parker • Colorado 80138
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Villa Parker on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It has spectacular Mediterranean style. Beautiful archways, dark wood accents, Spanish tiles, a terracotta roof, and views of the hills around every turn—this place will transport you to a provincial villa without ever leaving your backyard.
- There are multiple options for indoor and outdoor celebrations. You may have trouble deciding between the pretty terraces and elegant ballrooms, and if you do choose an outdoor space you needn’t worry about the infamously variable Colorado weather—the staff is prepared to transfer all activities inside without missing a beat.
- Packages include exclusive use of the venue. For 12 hours on the day of your wedding, yours will be the only celebration, which gives you plenty of time to move in and get comfortable. Expert wedding coordination is also part of the agreement, so you’re ensured a stress-free, memorable event.
Video by Molly Margaret Photography.
Video by Wedding Videos Colorado.
Video by P.S. We Capture Love.
10% OFF pricing for active duty military or veterans!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Peak seasons runs May 15–October 31. Off-peak season runs November 1–May 14. Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend, and New Years' Eve incur an additional $1,000 fee.
Weekdays: $4,950 (peak) | $3,750 (off-peak)
Friday: $6,950 (peak) | $5,750 (off-peak)
Saturday: $7,950 (peak) | $6,750 (off-peak)
Sunday: $5,950 (peak) | $4,750 (off-peak)
Package pricing includes:
- Exclusive use of the venue for 12 hours on weekends or 10 hours on weekdays
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony site of choice, plus a 1-hour rehearsal
- Day-of wedding coordination provided by Grace & Co. Wedding + Event Design
- Access to getting ready suites, décor and attire storage, and on-site parking
- Monthly tastings
- Dark wood Chiavari chairs, white wood ceremony chairs, tables in an array of different sizes and heights, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Bar packages start at $16/person.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Villa Parker.
Thanks! Your email to Villa Parker is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Denver / Boulder Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues