Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The mountaintop resort is breathtaking. Located just a few miles from Aspen and in the heart of Snowmass Village, it sits at the foot of one of the world’s most desirable ski mountains. It’s not just for winter lovers, though—in addition to luxurious accommodations, you’ll find an indulgent spa, decadent dining, and year-round activities for all interests.
- The event spaces are flexible and beautiful. Whether you’d like to celebrate indoors, outdoors, or both, Viceroy Snowmass has something you’ll love. The elegant Grand Ballroom boasts huge windows overlooking the mountains, and a lovely adjacent mountainside terrace. The expansive Nest Patio & Deck makes the most of the resort’s stellar location, with outstanding views as the backdrop for both ceremonies and receptions.
- You’ll be treated to some very special extras. Packages include helpful perks, like discounted rates on bridal shower or rehearsal dinners. And when you book your wedding at Vicery Snowmass, you’ll receive a complimentary wedding night stay along with discount offers at the other beautiful Viceroy locations.
Majestic mountain peaks set the mood; Viceroy takes care of every detail.
Book your dream wedding at Viceroy Snowmass and receive a complimentary 3-night honeymoon stay at any Viceroy Hotels & Resorts, including tax and resort fees. Let Viceroy whisk you away for the ultimate romantic getaway, from the beaches of St. Lucia and Mexico to the cityscapes of Chicago or Washington DC.
Blackout dates & food and beverage minimums apply. Valid for up to 1 year following the wedding. New events only.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $250/person and up
All packages include:
- Passed hors d'oeuvres
- Premium bar and sparkling wine toast
- Coursed plated dinner
- Customized wedding cake with coffee & tea service
- Tables, white Chiavari chairs, and more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
- Ski Resort
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Viceroy Snowmass
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Viceroy Snowmass.