Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an eclectic, industrial-chic space with loads of possibilities. Featuring exposed ductwork, a rotating collection of art, and a vibrant neon installation, this flexible venue is unlike anything else in Boulder.
- Roll up the glass garage doors to let the party flow onto the patio…there's bistro seating, and you can even bring a grill or let your favorite food truck pull right up.
- A vintage Airstream trailer inside the lofty Atrium makes an awesome lounge spot. It's outfitted with cozy furniture and a large flatscreen TV, so you can loop your slideshow inside, too.
Book and host your event before May 2022 and get 15% off your total with market lights included at no additional fee!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Additional rental time is $440/hr.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 20.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round: Monday–Friday, after 5pm; Saturday & Sunday, all day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Studio (Boulder).