Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located at 7,500 feet in the Rocky Mountains, this majestic hotel will captivate you and your guests. Choose from multiple ceremony and reception venues, and enjoy views of Longs Peak and Lake Estes throughout the event spaces.
- The gorgeous Pavilion is their newest event complex. Set against the striking backdrop of Long's Peak, Rocky Mountain National Park, and a pond, it combines cutting-edge design, technology, and innovation. Here, you'll find a 250-seat auditorium and over 8,000 square feet of banquet space, all enhanced by beautiful architectural details and large windows that frame the natural surroundings.
- The Library Room offers a more intimate setting, with a romantic, roaring fireplace, elegant bookshelves, and views of the valley and Lake Estes.
Video by Top Shots Media, LLC.
Video by Whitney Milton.
Video by Leather & Lace Weddings.
Video by Mountain Event Services.
Video by Fabian Productions, LLC.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding and event pricing is comprised of a Site Fee + Beverage Minimum. Events in the Pavilion must use a caterer from the preferred list; all events in the Lodge will use in-house catering from Brunch & Co.
The Pavilion | Site Fee | $15,000 anytime
Lodge Ranch Room, Lodge Library, and Brunch & Co. | Site Fee | $3,500 after 3pm
Outdoor venues (ceremonies only):
Longs Peak Lawn | Site Fee | $3,500 April–October
Pavilion Lawn and Rose Garden | Site Fee | $2,500 April–October
Food & Beverage Minimum
The Pavilion| Beverage Minimum | $3,750
Lodge Ranch Room, Lodge Library, and Brunch & Co. | Beverage Minimum | $1,000
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 280.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A preferred caterer is required for events in the Pavilion; events held in the Lodge will be catered in-house.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Historic Stanley Hotel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Historic Stanley Hotel.