Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- What started life as one of Colorado's first automobile showrooms is now a cool, industrial-chic gem with two levels of event space and a distinct, vintage-elegant vibe.
- Start your day downstairs in the gorgeous bridal suite, which is outfitted with lighted makeup mirrors and plush furnishings. The guys have a comfy Groom's Room with darts and foosball, and there's even a cute "First Look Nook" where your photographer can capture your first sweet glances at each other.
- Ceremonies and celebrations are held in the upstairs showroom, which boasts walls of exposed wood and brick, an open-trussed ceiling hung with market lights, and oversized windows that let in ample natural light.
Virtual Venue Tours Available! In this era of social distancing, The St. Vrain will be temporarily conducting virtual tours to introduce you to this gorgeous venue. Book your tour using their handy online calendar!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
- $26/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
The exclusive caterer is Sugar Pine Catering.
Bartenders, barware, and mixers are supplied through the preferred catering partner.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Golf / Country Club
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The St Vrain.