Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The lush forest setting in the Rocky Mountain foothills just 18 miles from Denver showcases Colorado's famous alpine beauty. Pavestone walkways lead to two terraces with modern wood arbors for open-air ceremonies surrounded by evergreen, aspen and pine trees.
- You have your choice of two handsome reception halls with mountain-rustic ambiance, featuring wood floors, built-in bars and wall-to-wall windows framing a spectacular woodland panorama. Cody Hall offers a stone fireplace, and both spaces open to their own cocktail terrace with romantic bistro lights and up-close forest vistas. At night there’s an extra bonus—the Mile High City lights twinkling in the distance.
- Customizable, all-inclusive wedding packages are a Wedgewood Weddings hallmark, and the experienced and caring event team will help you craft the package that works best for your vision--and budget. Why not let them take some of the stress out of your planning process?
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $57/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Year of event.
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Pines by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Pines by Wedgewood Weddings.