Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the gorgeous Poudre Canyon, this legendary music venue, restaurant and bar hosts custom-produced private events such as weddings, company picnics, retreats, and holiday parties.
- Friendly, laid-back and oh-so-natural, the large open space where outdoor ceremonies and receptions are held includes two small VIP decks. It's surrounded by rocky, tree-covered hills and bordered by a rushing river, so you'll have plenty of beautiful backdrops for photos.
- The area offers a wealth of activities. Your guests can go camping or stay in rustic cabin retreats, and they'll enjoy many recreational pastimes like hiking and cycling. Mishawaka staff are also happy to arrange guided fly fishing outings as well as half-day rafting trips.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
The Mishawaka Shuttle is available to transport guests to and from Fort Collins, May–September. The bus seats 50 and round-trip rental is $830/bus.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 65.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Three customizable catering options are available: the BBQ Buffet, Taco Bar, or the Entrée Dinner Buffet. The off-site catering fee is $8/person.
A full-service private bar can accommodate special orders.
Year-round, daily, anytime. The peak season is May–September; off-season is October–April.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to The Mishawaka Amphitheatre
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mishawaka Amphitheatre.