Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sweet and perfectly picturesque, this boutique flower farm is nestled near the St. Vrain river and boasts four acres of flower and vegetable gardens that are used to provide the bounty and décor for wedding celebrations at the Farm and its sister property, River Bend.
- After your vows on the shady lawn, guests can stroll the grounds with a cocktail followed by a farm-to-table dinner (there's plenty of space for lawn games, too), then adjourn to the sailcloth tent for dancing.
- They offer so many fun extras, like a quaint farmhouse and a vintage Airstream trailer to serve as individual dressing areas for the wedding parties, a cute 1954 Chevy truck for photos, a bonfire spot, and some very friendly (and photogenic) chickens and goats.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Charming 2-bed/2-bath farmhouse and vintage Airstream for dressing areas
- Sailcloth tent
- Fire pit
- Organic vegetable, herb, and flower gardens, plus goats and chickens
- Indoor kitchen for caterers, tables & chairs, and plumbed restrooms
- Vintage 1954 Chevy truck for photos
- On-site venue manager, plus a 1-hour walkthrough consultation with Farmette staff and a ceremony rehearsal
Monday–Thursday $5,000 | Friday & Sunday $7,500 | Saturday $9,500
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Mid-May to mid-October, until 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Lyons Farmette
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Lyons Farmette.