The Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens 2555 West 37th Avenue • Denver • Colorado 80211
The Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Highland Ballroom of this 1890 Victorian mansion is truly special. Occupying the third floor, it boasts a cathedral ceiling covered in stars, as well as access to the top turret, where you'll find gorgeous views of Downtown Denver and the surrounding Potter Highland neighborhood.
- Exchange vows beneath a lattice gazebo in the dreamy garden, which is shaded by enormous cottonwood trees and abloom with a huge variety of colorful flowers. In the warmer months, you can continue the celebration outdoors on the spacious patio.
- Weddings include a "full mansion takeover"—all five luxurious suites of the second-floor bed & breakfast are reserved exclusively for friends and family of the couple.
Video by Warwick Adventures.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee, which varies depending on the day of the week and time of year, includes:
- takeover of the mansion for ceremony and reception
- Honeymoon Suite on the wedding night
- dining tables and chairs for up to 150, white table linens and chair covers for up to 100
- plates, flatware, & glassware for up to 150
- setup and decorating help staff starting at noon on the day of the event
- Lumber Baron staff dedicated to you on the day of your wedding
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
High-end in-house catering is provided.
Open bar, cash bar, and variations are available. The venue hosts 3 bars on site.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to The Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Denver / Boulder Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues