Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Wedding Deck atop Aspen Mountain is a breathtaking ceremony location at an elevation of 11,212 feet, with sweeping views of the Elk Mountains and Highlands Bowl.
- Winter weddings are especially beautiful with snowcapped peaks as the backdrop for your ceremony. Then, take the celebration indoors to the private Aspen Mountain Club for dinner and dancing.
- Each of The Little Nell’s luxury suites and guest rooms comes with its own fireplace, heated marble floors, and complimentary refreshments and snacks, in addition to a variety of other amenities.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The average cost of a wedding with 150 guests is $75,000 (rental, food & beverage). Please contact the venue for a customized quote.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $550/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ski Resort
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields