Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- As a full-sized replica of Colorado’s first fur trading post, this venue surrounds you with history and authentic Wild West décor.
- Outdoor weddings on the expansive terrace come with beautiful views of the foothills and the sparkling lights of downtown Denver.
- The beamed ceiling, large fireplaces, and adobe walls in the main dining room create a warm and inviting atmosphere for dinner receptions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!