Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- As a full-sized replica of Colorado’s first fur trading post, this venue surrounds you with history and authentic Wild West décor.
- Outdoor weddings on the expansive helicopter pad—newly outfitted with an extended seating area, lighting, and manicured landscaping—come with panoramas of the foothills, red rocks, mountains, and the sparkling lights of downtown Denver.
- Let your celebration extend all the way to the ridgeline on the Covered Patio, which is accented by two water features, chic lounge furniture, fire pits, and fabulous views. Or, opt for the main dining room—the beamed ceiling, Beehive fireplaces, and adobe walls create a warm and inviting atmosphere for dinner receptions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
Pricing is inclusive of appetizers, entrées, desserts, and cocktails, plus serving staff and bartenders.
Also included are tables, chairs, linens, and tableware.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Fort Restaurant
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Fort Restaurant.